Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BEACH PLEASE






LOOK DU JOUR :
Beige Jumper : H&M 
Denim shorts : TALLY WEIJL (here)
Brown belt
<Beach please> Purse : NEW LOOK (here)
 
My little vacation to the sea is already over… unfortunately :(
It's been a wonderful weekend to the beaches near Montpellier, that left on my clothes and hair a unique sea scent; but also the memory of the fine sand and the burning sun on my skin 

A simple life is good with me. I don't need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I'm happy.

Last weekend I wanted to go to the sea just to say “Hi!”, just to make disappear my mad desire to see it, smell it and touch it.

And how can I not love the sea? The good mood brought out by all the people around… the pleasant feeling that I have when I lay on the beach, and an unexplained silence surrounds me - in that very moment I feel like nothing can hurt me  

Bringing your body to the sea is like leading your dog to the forest! There, you can cut him loose from the leash and he can bark as loud as he wisheshe can jumprun, dig or perhaps simply sit peacefully at the edge of the forest and look deeply into it. In the same time, he can be afraid of the unknown, of the boundless liberty, of his own insanity. Or maybe he will just sit lazy and sniff the breeze.


So get your body to the sea let him feel free, let him be frolic!



Sur l'Autoroute du Soleil 


















THE DELICIOUS <MOULES & FRITES> CHEZ LE MERYL




3 comments:

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful photos and post!!!
I added you by g+ now!!!
Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...I always follow back.
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Anna Maria said...

It would be a pleasure my dear Marcela

Lauren said...

Beach trips always seem to go by super fast! Lovely photos and post!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/