Friday, August 1, 2014

SLICE OF SUMMER



LOOK DU JOUR 
2. Beach dress
5. Thong sandals

“When one has tasted watermelon he knows what the angels eat.”
Mark Twain (Samuel Langhorne Clemens) 

With warm weather comes warm weather clothing. Bright, flowery, colorful, and even fruity. I simply like the idea of adding fruit theme to my wardrobe because it brings up a youthful vibe and tell the world I don’t take myself too seriously. New Look just made it big this summer by creating some gorgeous fruit clutches. Fruit tastes good and looks even better hanging off your shoulder in the shape of a tasty slice of watermelon. This funky piece adds a little fun to any look worth creating and goes wonderful with sunny days

I found this clutch perfect for my weekend picnic. Let's say that it brought a funny note : this is definitely the kind of item that draws attention so I wasn't so surprised when I saw people staring all the long of my walk around the lake nearby. They were like : "No way ! It's for real ?!?" :)) 

Hint: If you want to wear any fruit clutch, without looking like you're in costume or a child playing dress up… keep the rest of your outfit simple ;)