Saturday, August 9, 2014

PINK IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA





LOOK DU JOUR :
1. White&pink color block Zara dress 
4. Jelly white open toe flats

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

It’s official : in the fashion world, it looks like a new animal has stolen the hearts of the fashion set this summer — the flamingo! 
Flamingos are practically the new cats. This feathery friends are making their  way on everything from swimsuits and sundresses to tops and shoes this summer.The resulting clothing and accessories are fun, completely adorable, and perfect for the warm-weather.

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical at first, but I personally love it : I mean they do look a bit odd with their lanky legs but they are PINK! ... and you can never have enough pink into your life :D

Last weekend I took my boyfriend to see the wonderful flamingos from "Parc de la TĂȘte d'Or" so I thought it would be a great ideea to take out my newest baby : this cute flamingo bag. Walks in the parc always remind me of cotton candy, so, in order to stay in the same theme, I matched it with a color-block Zara dress. I completed my white-pink look with a pair of jelly flats - they are always a good ideea for promenades.














No comments: