Sunday, March 2, 2014

SUIT LIKE VB





LOOK DU JOUR :
Black Cape Jacket
YSL Logo Top
Black Leather Belt
BERSHKA Black Stilettos 

Whether you love her, hate her, or would simply like to steal her husband, you can’t deny Victoria Beckham is one of the most stylish women on Earth.
She’s someone who has a gift for always looking flawless and the best thing about this woman is that her fashion sense is actually remarkably simple. That’s why, I personally find a lot of inspiration in every of her public appearances.

"Dress like Victoria Beckham" might seem like a challenging command, but Mrs. Beckham does have a few mainstays in her closet. First if all if you want to dress like her, you should focus on minimalism and simplicity.

My proposal for today’s “look du jour” is inspired by the black suit that she wore at the Beijing Yintai Centre to promote her fashion brandThere is something so empowering about a woman in a black suit. As timeless as the little black dress is, the tuxedo suit can easily be transformed from a typical men’s look to something ultra feminine. This is the kind of outfit that we can wear for any formal meeting but also for a chic night out.


Wearing slim-fitting trousers, I paired it with a YSL white shirt underneath a chic black cape jacket on top. To mark my waist, I opted for a wide black leather belt. A big black like is also a must for this kind of outfit and it’s really practical when going to office or even when doing shopping.

Staying faithful to her style I decided to match the shoes with the rest of your outfit. Just like Mrs Beckham, I’m not a tall girl, so high heels are also my best friend.

Victoria always breaks the coldness of black and grey with accessories in gold. In order to finish my look, I’ve chosen to wear a golden rose Marc Jacobs watch. This is my favorite jewelry of all time, as it’s a Christmas present of my boyfriend.







1 comment:

Hadrien Leite said...

Very cool outfit
Great pics too! :)

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html